A night with Boney M. and a norning in the pyramid

Yesterday, in the morning, Mama and I went to Sunway pyramid because Mama had to volunteer in Kechara Paradise. I decided to have a walk around Sunway pyramid. I think I lost around 60 calories.

At night, I went to a concert of a singer that is even before Mama's time ----- Boney M. ( trust me she is not boney haha). I had a nice dinner at the concert and her singing was so good I danced till my legs were falling apart.

After that I went home to go to sleep at 12 a.m

Now for today, Today I did not do anything because I mostly stayed at home. But today still has a short story.

I went to Labodega for lunch, After that, I went to look for a birthday present for me that is below RM500. The closest thing is a nintendo ds lite. Mama will think about it. My birthday is next week. :)

I would also like to publish my children story that I have written.

I have not thought of a name for the story yet.



Once upon a time, in a small house, in the village that’s very small, there lived three brothers. Their names were Happy, Sad and Angry.
Happy was always very happy. Sad was always sad. Angry was always grumpy and angry whenever you see him. Sometimes, Angry is a bit evil.
One day, Happy, Sad and Angry were going to their grandmother’s house.
Before they could reach the house, they had to walk through the forest. Happy said: “ This forest is no big problem because I know that I will be protected by my mother’s wise words.” Sad said: “ The forest seems so dark and gloomy and I think there might be thieves hiding in the bushes.” Angry said “ Sad, you are much more timid than a mouse, you… you… ( He was thinking of something to insult sad but he is not that smart to think of so many words). Happy finished Angry’s sentence with : “ I think what Angry wanted to call you was a “scaredy cat”. For once, Angry actually agreed with Happy.
When they crossed the forest, the went straight to their grandmother’s house. The only problem was that Angry dies not agree to go straight ahead. He thinks there is a shortcut behind the trees that are very old. Happy said: “One of Mothers advice was : there are no shortcuts in life, they are mostly detours that might lead to unfortunate endings.” Angry angrily said : “OK..”
Upon arriving their grandmother’s house, their grandmother was already waiting for them at the front door.
Later, their grandmother gave her grandsons three cups of tea. Happy got the perfectly right cup of tea and drank it down happily. Angry got the hottest tea. The second the tea touched his tongue, he started cursing and then he poured the rest of the tea out of the cup and the tea went right on Sad’s lap. Sad moaned. Grandmother got a new pair of pants for Sad. Sad was happy for a second. Then, his tea arrived. It was freezing cold. But Angry said: “drink it! Or else you will be a scaredy cat forever.” Happy thought : “ Angry is really evil but how can I stop him….. AHA…. I got an idea”
But Happy was too late Angry already forced the freezing cold tea down Sad’s throat.
A few hours later, Sad felt horribly sick and no doctors were around. The same day, Sad has passed away. Happy then became very sad. Angry became happy. Angry was thinking of a plan to get rid of Happy so that he would become the “man of the house” .
A few years after Sad’s sad death, Angry suffered from heart failure and too passed away. This made Happy very sad because he lost his only two siblings.
One day, a tiny bird called Garuda flew by, seeing Happy so sad, he decided to fly down and talk to him. Happy explained the whole situation to him. Garuda said : “ I can revive one of your siblings. Which one do you pick? I also need a reason why you picked one and not the other”
Happy said: “ I shall pick Sad because he did not do anything wrong in this life and was helping out all the charities and he also done many other meritorious deeds. The reason why I did not pick angry is because he is the total opposite. He is rude and mean. He actually shooed away some of the homeless at our house who were asking for food. He also caused a lot of trouble in the house. Finally, He murdered my younger brother, Sad. Those are my reasons. Will you grant me the wish, please?”
Garuda said: “ Yes, I shall. But there is a catch to it. The catch is you have to sacrifice something.”
Happy said: “ Will sad be younger when he returns?”
Garuda said: “Yes”
Happy decided: “ I am frail and old the world does not need me anymore. I can’t do any thing for the society. So, I wish to sacrifice myself”
Garuda was impressed and said: “ I shall grant the wish. But you still got a long life to live. I shall let you live and I shall also let you become younger so that you and your little brother can help the society.”
Sad was revived, Happy is happy and young, Angry or as Happy calls him, Evil is gone forever and they lived happily ever after.

The End
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story. I think you are a very good story writer! Good job Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean, your mom mentioned your blog and I am glad I checked it out. Liked your story - you've got lots of imagination! Hope you're keeping a record of your stories somewhere – you may just have a nice book to publish someday! Keep up the blogging!
    Yann

    ReplyDelete