Back again!

Lately my Internet was fried by a lightning strike. The lightning strike was very scary. The minute it hit, I was screaming horribly loudly.

I shall start where I did not write, the first thing is: the late MJ's new, second and last movie : This is It !

The movie was quite cool. It was like a concert because they just show songs that the late Micheal Jackson sang before he passed away. The songs included : Smooth Criminal, Beat it, Thriller, Earth Song, Billie Jean and many more. Some of the songs were remade and looked different as they were trying to make some new music videos. They actually wanted to make " Thriller 3-D " and they remodeled the Earth Song.

Now to Yesterday, I went to see a concert for awards about Chinese Culture. The dinner there was awesome.

The first course was octopus, some dumpling, vegetables and fish. The main courses were chicken, fish, fried rice and many more. The desert was longan with almond in sugar water aand fresh fruits.

That is about it as I can't remember some of the things that happened.

Hope you like my blog!!! :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment