Assignment moved to different spot

I am very sorry for all the people who wanted to view my assignment. Why? Because I have to move my assignment to a Microsoft Word just in case the internet in my house suddenly got destroyed.

Today was a fun day. Why? Because my friend came over.

In the morning, after Zachary ( my friend) reached my house. We took Jannic ( my dog ) to a special dog party.

I just went to do some exercises there because it is at a park.

After that we reached home and Mama and Aunty Susan had to go for a book club. So, for lunch we made two pizzas and they both failed. They were not brown enough but tasted like as if it was cooked though. :)

After that, Zachary and I started making a video. The video hopefully might be uploaded on Youtube.com :)

After that, we waited until Mama and Aunty Susan came back by playing chinese chess and reading a book.

Hope you will like my blog.

p.s. my blog will be shorter from now on because the lamrim is not written here anymore.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment