Birthday time !!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday. But I am going to be in Penang during my birthday.

The story for today will be about my birthday dinner and my trip to my friends house after that.

The day before yesterday, Mama and I went to buy a cake from Alexis. The cake we bought was a bittersweet chocolate cake. I actually asked for a chocolate mousse cake but I was told that a bittersweet chocolate cake is much tastier.

After that, we went back to office. Mama then selected a "Secret Recipe" cake for me.

After that we went to Kechara Oasis. We were thinking that we were the first to arrive. But when I arrived, Uncle Andrew and Uncle Thierry arrived. It was such a good surprise! HAHAHA.

Uncle Andrew and Uncle Thierry helped to decorate my bittersweet chocolate cake with M&M Mini's.

After that, the rest of the guests started coming. After the guest came, they all chatted. Then, the tasty food came. YAY!.

The first course was a "Lobster" Salad. The other courses included "fish" and many others. Finally, they brought the cake in. Everyone started to sing the "Happy Birthday" song. Then I blown the 12 candles on the first cake and the 3 candles on the second cake.

After that, we drank some champagne together with the words : " Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Seng!"

After that, Joshua, Edward, Beatrix and I went to walk around the mall.

Once the party was over, I went to Joshua's house to stay overnight.We played till slightly late at night. By the way,Joshua has the new game called "Left 4 Dead 2'. It is a zombie game. It is a first-person shooter game.

We woke up quite late yesterday morning. After being fully awake, it was time to go to have lunch. We went to a place far away. I ate a plate of chicken rice. The chili that I put on my chicken was so spicy.

After that we went home ( as in Joshua's house I mean ). I discovered a game that can encourage vegetarianism. The game is called : " Cooking Mama : Mama Kills Animals" It has bonus features including links to the " Meet your Meat" Video and other videos that encourage vegetarianism.

I also got rickrolled by my friend. What is rickrolled? That question I am sure that some of the people who read my blog may ask. Rickrolled is actually something that will happen if you go to a website like : www.1227.com. It will play a music video of Rick Astley. It was a pain in the neck for alot of people because that prank was used on alot of Youtube users.

Hope you like my blog. Thank you!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment