Mall Trip

Today, I went together with Kak Umi to the MidValley mall of Kuala Lumpur.Kak Umi had to collect some money from her friend.

After that, we went to buy some groceries. I bought one token for an arcade game. The arcade game I played was " Hit the Crocodile". It is the game were you have to take a baton and whack plastic crocodiles.

After we went grocery shopping, we both sat down and ate some fish balls together. There wasn't much to do at the mall at all.

Other than that, I just was given a new job. My job is to compile H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's tweets from Twitter and copy and paste it into Microsoft word and edit words like : d, ppl, u,ur,urself etc.

So far, I only managed to compile and edit 300 tweets.

The Twitter Website is :
www.twitter.com/tsemtulku

H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has already posted 2000 posts already !

Today, I truly learned that being lazy is horribly bad because everything that I do that is lazy can mean that I am selfish. I am selfish when I am lazy because when I am lazy, I am only thinking about myself.

Laziness has bad results. Because I did not study hard enough, my exam grades were not that good at all :( When I am lazy to do my work, I get punished.

Selfishness is already as bad as it can be so why should I be lazy? because laziness is a 2-in-1 bad quality. So, bit by bit, I WILL CHANGE. I know I can change if I am not lazy to change. So I'll repeat these words again : I WILL CHANGE. Change what ? I WILL CHANGE FROM A LAZY BOY TO A HARDWORKING MAN !

Hope you like my blog!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Sean and I am very grateful for your work with the tweets which is benefiting so many of us out there. You are a good hard worker and you are learning fast about developing good habits. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sean, I love your blog too! I think you're a good boy... very sincere and honest in your writings & you'll become what you wanted to be - a hardworking man! Keep up the good work. You Rock~!

    ReplyDelete