Double edition

Yesterday, I was helping a little in KMP ( Kechara Media and Publications ( the office that Mama works in ). Other than that, I was continuing to do my assignment. Mama taught me something new. The thing she taught me was : joyous effort. My concept of joyous effort is that I should happily work for the Dharma now and forever.

At night, just as we were about to have dinner at Boathouse ( a very tasty restraunt in TTDI ( Taman Tun Dr. Ismail ( KL, Malaysia ). Mama had to go to Ladrang. So, I also followed. When we arrived, we went upstairs to Aunty Beng Kooi's office and waited for H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's phone call. After a few minutes, the phone did not ring. Later, we ( Aunty Jamie, Aunty Susan, Aunty Feng, Uncle David, Mama and I) were sent to the Bam room downstairs. While we were waiting for H.E. Tsem Tulkue Rinpoche to come down, we just chatted. We were chatting about going for a Nepal Pilgrimage or going to Tibet.

After a few minutes, H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche came down ! YAY!! H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche was talking to Aunty Jamie about the awesome new book covers for her book that Rinpoche really loved. H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche also gave a Dharma talk. The part of the Dharma talk that I loved the most was that you must take a happy feeling when going to work thinking : "I will succeed, I will have success" Then, the Karma for you to succeed opens. H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche payed for our delicious dinner at Boathouse and Rinpoche also bought tickets for the movie New Moon. I loved the movie. It just has less action than the first one. It so happened than I wrriten on Facebook that I wished that I could watch New Moon :)

I woke up at 10.30 a.m. and had to have a nice shower and then I ate some cereal for breakfast. I had to do them quickly because my tuition teacher was coming. Originally, we( the tuition teacher and I ) planned to go to the Chinese International book fair at the mines convention center but plans have changed because i wanted to attend one of the other events that I will write about here.

After tuition, Mama and I went to Bangsar Village to have some lunch. I had shrimp salad and sheperd's pie while Mama had a different salad only.

After that, Mama and I went to KMP because Mama had some work to do at KMP. So, I chilled out at the Dhi room.

After Mama finished her work, we went to TTDI park to liberate birds. Upon reaching the park, we just got a briefing then we walked up a flight of stairs then we chanted some prayers then we released the birds. Unfortunately, One of the birds died. I think I might be one of the few people who cared that the bird died. As I could see, all the other kids did not bother whether the bird had died or not, they just continued to play around.

After the Animal Liberation, Aunty Su Ming treated everyone with cake from secret recipe all the kids got chocolate milkshakes.

After that we went to Tsem Ladrang. I played with Yogi ( H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpche's dog ). Yogi loooooooooooooves to kiss me. After that, we ( Mama and I) went home.

Hope you like my blog. If you have anything to say to me just comment. But if it is a private message just email it to me at :

tenzinkhenchen@gmail.com

:)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice sharing, Sean... I hope you will always have joyous effort and that you will always treasure what Rinpoche does for you out of care and love. Always remember Rinpoche's teachings and how you can apply them, okay?

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete