Tons of stuff to write

Sorry, I have not written my blog for a while. Let me first tell you something. Mama told me that you can write about many things, you just have to be aware of what is happening.

A few days ago, I went to KSA to roll matras. I rolled quite a big one. I thought that rolling mantras is very fun. It was quite difficult at first. I was using quite of a slow method to roll mantras. In the end, I took a leap of faith to not use the slow method but instead use the quicker method. Instead of placing one by one. I did 3 by 3 then eventually 5 by 5. Then it became very big.

After rolling mantras that day, I followed Mama to go to Delicious at Bangsar Village II to eat at a small dinner with KMP liaisons. Uncle David, Aunty Jamie, Aunty Susan, Aunty Li Kim, Mama and Julien was there. It was a very merry night as we chatted till late.

On Sunday, there was a normal Manjushri Kids Class. The last teaching class for the year. I think it has something to do with the opening of the new gompa and the school holidays. The class was about H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's blog (just click on the word "blog" to go to Rinpoche's blog). Firstly, we were discussing about the world's tallest man, Bao who saved the dolphins by putting his extremely long arm into the dolphin and pulling out some plastic that someone littered into the aquarium. I really think that he is good at using what is exceptionally special about him to benefit others, in this case his long arm that goes with his tall body.

I find littering plastics or any form of rubbish on the streets or in the ocean is just simply unacceptable. Each time one person throws a plastic bag into the ocean, one turtle would get smothered to death after thinking that the plastic bag was a jellyfish and tried to eat it. Each time one person throws a plastic bottle on the road, a dog might think that is food and will try to eat it. Then, it would die. We should be more careful when it comes to rubbish or else we might be hurting other sentient beings.

The Second thing we were discussing about was about one older blog post on Rinpoche's blog called, The Beginning (http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/2010/06/the-beginning.html). I will give my views on a different blog post.

Yesterday, after tuition, I went to KSA to do more mantra rolling but this time I had to roll images instead. The images were rolled in five. I ost count of how much I did. It was quite difficult. I lost focus and the whole thing unraveled many times.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment