I did wrong

Yesterday, I made my Tuition teacher walk out of my house because I did not complete the homework she had given me many times.

I am really sorry for what I had done.

I did not do my homework because I did not like doing it. I did not like doing it because I dislike sitting there doing something boring.

Mama gave me advice saying that I should do the things that I do not want to do first then only I should relax or play.

At first, I did not heed her advice so now I have to bear my consequences.

From now on, I will follow her advice to prevent me from landing in this same position again.

Today shall be a short blog post.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please do the work you are assigned. All the stuff you think is boring may end up helping someone else later in your life. Do it for them, and do it for yourself. You're smart, but you're not too good to do your homework, and schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete