Gifts from America

After the Bio team for Rinpoche's biography who went to America returned to Malaysia. Mama, Aunty Jamie and Aunty Su Ming got me some neat gifts. Pictures will be added after I take pictures of them that means tomorrow.

Mama got me two T-shirts. They are related to the President. I really like the shirts. They make me feel like I am really an undercover agent for the President. :P

Aunty Jamie got me a whole packet of the halloween Wonka candy. I find something quite funny. The day before I got the gift, I was actually reading the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". The candy tasted so nice.

Aunty Su Ming got me a mask of Billy from the horror show, "SAW" I really love it. I feel an affiliation with the mask. I feel like wearing it wherever I go.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment