Lovely Sunday

Today, I went to a MKC fun outing. Today was bowling. I found it very hard to bowl as my thumb was to fat for the 12 pound ball but to small for the 13 pound ball.

There was actually a prize for the top scorers. All of them were the younger kids. It was basically impossible for them to get gutter balls because of the blocking fence. Later, I understood that the fence was actually to prevent the kids from getting discouraged while playing the game so that they will keep on playing.

I got either gutter balls or a 3 or a 9 point bowl always.

After that Aunty Ling took me out to the Chinese Book fair at The Mines because I was supposed to meet Mama there so I can volunteer. I did and I started.

I tried my best but the end result was still I did not even manage to sell any books but Mama told me over dinner that it is okay to fail as long as you have tried your best.

I even met one of the teachers who teaches at my school. I did not recognize her at first but when she talked to me then I only recognized her as one of the school faculty.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment