Some of the things I like in life..

One of the few things I really love in my life is to have privacy. I know that it is a really selfish thought but I usually feel like I want to have a lot of privacy. By privacy I usually mean around a few hours to myself to just relax or have fun.

I also think that other people deserve privacy so I try my best not to interrupt others if they are doing any work and I would give them as much space as they need.

I like having fun with other people a lot but then not to much as I am more of a shy person and I am usually afraid of ruining everyone else's fun so I just stand around less crowded places until I get accustomed to what's happening or someone invites me to join in.

I also like food. I guess that the saying of "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" applies to me.

I just love to sleep. If I could sleep or a few extra hours in the morning I would take them but I would not want to sleep at night.

But the thing I love the most in life is to do the Dharma. If I am able to do anything to help Kechara House I would take the chance and do it.

I guess most of the stuff I like in life are usually quite selfish but I am working on changing that.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment