Schedules

I have been writing a schedule so that I can keep track of what to do for the rest of the holidays.

I have to keep track of what I do so that I will not forget my jobs. If I do not do my jobs, it would show that I am lazy.

By doing these jobs, I can keep track on my laziness and prevent it from winning over. If I am good and do my jobs then I can have fun.

If I have fun and do not do my jobs, I will get it. So, I am going to watch out.

The punishment if I do not do my jobs is a grounding for 3 days. That is something I would not want, so I will be doing my jobs!

I must do them without being reminded. That way I can be able to be responsible of what I do.

These jobs will be able to benefit me when I grow up as my laziness would nearly or completely cease to exist.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment