Happy New Year


Happy New Year to everyone in the world.

The New Year is to celebrate opening a new chapter in your life or the turn over a new leaf. One thing most people do not know about the New Year is that the New Year shows us that we are one more year closer to death.

In 2010, I have officially became thirteen and became a teenager. In 2011, I am going to be fourteen.

One of the most key parts in the New Year Celebrations is the Resolutions that we make. In 2009, I had no Resolutions. This year, I have one Resolution. That is to become Vegetarian. I think that will be a blast!

I wonder what are everyone else's Resolutions? I hope they keep to it.

I wish for every sentient being to have a nice, long and stable lifetime for 2011!

Rinpoche has written a blog post about his new years wishes here:


Happy 2011!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment