Day out with Kechara Care Youth group

This morning, I woke up a bit earlier as I was going to go with Uncle Wee Liang and the two Matthews to swim at the Selangor sports club. It was very nice. I managed to swim a lot but I now got sunburn.

Later, we went to play badminton. It was so fun. I played so hard. I nearly felt like I was going to pass out but it was a really good workout.

After that, Uncle Wee Liang and I picked up Uncle Wee Liang's dog, Bimbo from the pet grooming salon.

Then, we went to Boathouse for dinner. At Boathouse, they have a great vegetarian Lasagna.

Uncle Wee Liang is a really great guy. He always takes time out of his busy life to take care of the young Kecharians or Kecharians who are young at heart.

I really want to thank you Uncle Wee Liang for caring so much about me and all of the Kecharians.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment