Blackout

Today, it rained extremely heavily. There was a lot of lightning. As one could already have figured out from the title of this blog post, a blackout occurred.

I was really freaked out. I ducked and buried my head in pillows in panic as I have not faced this situation before in my life. The situation was that there was a blackout and I was home alone.

After panicking for a moment, I quickly ran outside. I bumped a lot into my sofa as it was pitch black. It was during this time I scorned that this house used tinted windows as it was not that dark outside but it was pitch black inside the house as if someone forced my eyes shut.

I chanted OM MAHA YACHA TSA SOHA as I ran outside of the house and then I called Mama to ask for help.

Luckily, she knew how to turn the electricity back on. It was just a flip of a switch.

I felt that by chanting Setrap's mantra I have gained confidence to navigate through the house in the dark despite my great fear of darkness.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment