SADDER news

I got worse exam marks. Concluding that my Chinese geography failed with my worst mark of 28/100.

My English was quite bad too as i got 59/70. My Malay history got 52/70.

Next time, I have to study very hard. I need to cut down on playing and sleeping.

This post is quite short as there is not much to say.

I used an LRT and bus as a new transport to go home.

I had talked to Mama about the marks. She was not happy at all. I went out to have some Cesar Salad.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Keep trying and do your best, Sean. Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean, I know how you feel when you are not happy with the results on your exams. It reminds me the good old days when I was young and lived in a boarding school with the catholic nuns. Those days, when homework was my only chores after school. Life was good when your main duty only had to do well in school.
    Here is the secret Sean, just work hard on your homework and keep do it over and over again, then you will master the subjects. Keep in mind, the reason tennis players do well on their competition, because they spent many hours on their practice, their skill do not come naturally without working very hard every day. Therefore, you need to spend more time on your homework, and I believe you will get better scores next time.
    With love and best wishes to you.
    Connie Bach

    ReplyDelete