Exams are over post.

As the title of this blog post says it. The exam period is over ! I have very happy, now I don't have to study like mad.

Some of the Exams were hard, the hardest being Chinese and History. The rest were quite easy. English, Biology and Malay History was easier than the rest that were considered slightly hard for me.

Yesterday, when I came home from school, I just done my daily routine of eating and showering. Later, I went for a movie marathon because H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche gave me some DVD's.

I began with Spongebob Squarepants. From the show there are certain morals. One of them is to never ditch classes or you'll get into big trouble. Another would be that if someone has a secret that they don't wan't to tell you, don't try to force him/her to tell you his/her secret (a.k.a curiosity killed the cat, the rat might get involved and get killed too)

Next was Monsters V.S. Aliens. I learned that people have to accept great changes that could impact their lives. Also, the movie also depicted what my mother always tells me, self-centred people are mostly the ones who fail in life. Also, Never judge a person from the outside or his gross inside!

After that, I watched Planet 51 with Kak Umi. The movie actually tells its viewers that in certain situations, even people of your kind will turn against you. They said somethings that many should know " The Universe is vast, Earth is like dust in the wind "

Today, there was an SIPJ meeting downstairs in the morning so I had to be cooped up in my room.

I had dinner a few minutes before the time of writing. It was in an Italian restraunt. I had a Magherita Pizza, there was no meat :) It was so delicious!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment