The New Sunday News

This morning, Uncle Alex took me to a park for animal liberation. The park was very big, the lake was very vast, a perfect home for the fishes.

5kg of fish were released at the park. Aunty Su Ming wishes that there could be an animal liberation event to release 500kg of fish and many birds.

After praying for the fish, we released them and fed them. Instead of feeding the fish, most people were pouring large amounts of fish food in the water and polluting the lake. We finished up at the park with dedications.

The second event of the day is that I went to KSA. I coloured a drawing of a duck. I added a bandanna on the drawing.

At KSA, Pizza Hut and KFC was delivered to the building. One short kid with round glasses grabbed so many cheese wedges as he still had a pizza in his right hand and TRIPLE DIPPED. When I changed to a different box of wedges, he TRIPLE DIPPED IN THAT ONE. IN OTHER WORDS, HE SALIVATED ALL THE CHEESE SAUCE AFTER I WAS DONE.

After that I went to KH2 to have MKC. Uncle Alex was briefly explaining about the eight verses ( third paragraph ). Then he tried to make a kid called Winky to memorize everyones name.

Uncle Alex said that we must treat everyone as if they are great treasure and be happy with them around and when we have any form of wrong views, we must stop it and avoid it next time. By doing that, we can have more friends!

Then, I went to Murny to have some indo-mee.

After that, I went to KMP to watch a show called Castle in the sky. I only watched it half way through because I had to go home already.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment