Just writing

Lately the exams have been very difficult for me. The history exams asked questions that I revised less on because I thought it was not that important and there were many chinese words I forgot how to write. The malay exam was slightly easier but I might have gotten careless.

Exams tomorrow will be Chemistry and Chinese Geography. They are both my better subjects compared to history and malay. I just have to revise a bit on chemistry which I already done before writing this post.

I will also be donating RM 10 a month to KMP. Those who wish to donate can contact my mama at sharon8@gmail.com. I hope many people will donate because it costs a lot of money to produce books to spread the Dharma. When people donate to KMP, they are doing something very good. They are helping others to learn Dharma by making KMP produce more books!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment