Posting

There is not much to write as I have forgotten some of the story.

Aunty Catherine and Uncle Tommy came to KL. They were really helpful as Aunty Catherine cooked whilst Uncle tommy talks to me.

I had a lot of fun during their stay over. I had very good food.

I had Yee Sang on the last day of Chinese New Year, also known as Chop Goh Meh.

Now, I am back in school. I was slightly depressed but happy too. I had to carry my heavy bag everyday. I have exams next saturday so I have to make notes for school.

Uncle Tommy told me about Jesus and Christianity. I think it is ok that I learn about other religions too. If every religion understands each other there will be less wars.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Agree, all religion are equal beneficial to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams Sean! It seems pretty tough to us in New Zealand to be going to school on a Saturday. I agree with you about learning about other religions. The more we know about other cultures and beliefs the less we will be threatened by them. Looking forward to reading some more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean - you're absolutely right. If every religion understands each other, there will be less wars. If every person understands each other, there will be less arguments. We don't have to agree on everything, but it's good to understand where each person is coming from and to respect each person's belief. I do believe that all religions are good - they all teach us to be good people, to be kind, to be generous, to not kill, to not steal etc. Each of us just follows the religion we find a particular affinity to which will lead us to be better people and to achieve the divinity/Buddha nature within.

    ReplyDelete