Can it get worse?

Yesterday, the day was horrible as it stormed.

I had to wait on the bridge to wait either for Mama or Kak Umi. The rain kept on becoming worse. Eventually, I was drenched in rainwater.

All my books were soaked. I had to let them dry.

Today, It did get worse as some of the books did not dry much overnight. So, I could not bring them to school. I felt so embaressed as some of the books that were not that wet that I brought were not used much whereas the ones that are very wet are the ones needed the most.

My malay mark has been changed to 59/100.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. What a week you have had Sean! I have looked up Kuala Lumpur on the weather map so I think you are in for even more rain. Sooner or later the sun will come out just as sooner or later your hard work will be rewarded at school. We have an expression in New Zealand -"hang in there" which means if you just keep going, your natural talent and ability will show through in the end.Just like the sun after rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sean - what happened to your Malay mark? Why was it changed?

    I'm sorry you got soaked.. if you need to replace any of the books, please let me know xx

    ReplyDelete