Well, it is 2016

http://www.vereencenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/fireworks-photography-new-years-2013-chicquero-28.jpg



Well, it is indeed 2016,  a new year and a new me. Who am I kidding? Why should I change myself to suit society's standards? I am perfectly happy with who I am and I accept my flaws to improve further as a human being. There is no reason to completely omit who I am because I am me.

Anyways, I got quite sidetracked. What I mean to say is... I am returning to blogging. I noticed that I haven't had much practice writing and I thought that it would be nice for me to share stuff on this site again, especially since it has been rebranded (with a hopefully less-of-a-mouthful name) - Sean's Sharings ( sharingsean.blogspot.my as the link). 

It is a brand new year and I believe that there will be plenty of new things to write about. There are a few good movies coming out in 2016 of the superhero genre. Maybe, if you stay tuned, you will get to hear my opinion on them. Also, listen up because I will be sharing with you anything and everything that interests me. Hopefully, you will enjoy what I enjoy.

Furthermore, I will be ecstatic if all of you leave comments or feedback on either facebook or this page because it encourages me to write more and I also get to learn from any mistakes made. Thank you very much!

Remember... Sharing is caring!

Sean Wang
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment