Trip to Penang

On 9/10/09 at 11 p.m.(Friday), Mama, Aunty Jamie and I started our car trip to Penang. We reached Penang at 2 or 3 a.m. the next day.

We stayed one night at my Uncle Stuart's apartment. After having a light breakfast (a sandwich), I showered and waited for my Mama to wake up.

After that we went to Ah Kong (my grandfather) and Por Por (my grandmother)'s house to have a very nice lunch.

After lunch, Mama, Aunty Jamie and I went to Kechara Paradise Penang (KP Penang) to have a book club of KMP's latest books (Peace, If Not Now When? (peace edition, Who's Who? and many others). I was in-charge of taking photos.



Later, we returned back to Kuala Lumpur (KL).

That is the end of the Penang Trip :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. That's sooooo cool, Sean! You are amazing! Keep up the good work and blogging. HUGS

    ReplyDelete