My first blog... Lam Rim class and others..

11 a.m. I woke up late and hurried of to Lam Rim Class with Mama ( My mother( i will be mentioning Mama a lot in my blog ) .

11.40 a.m. I reached Kechara House ( my Buddhist center ) to have Lam Rim class. The topic of today's Lam Rim Class is basically "The Preciousness of Life". Teacher Mr. Ngeow talked about the preciousness of life but my favorite part of today's class was these words : "What you do with your life is how you die but HOW YOU DIE IS HOW YOU ARE REBORN. "

I thought these words are very true because if you are very wealthy, you may grow overweight because of luxurious food then you die of heart disease and when you die you will be scared because all your money will be gone and then in your next life (Yes, there is a past and future life) you will be born in one of the three lower realms (Hell Realm, Hungry Ghost Realm and the Animal Realm).

2.00 p.m. After a nice lunch at Yee Fatt Koptitiam (A coffee shop were the food is very good). I went back to Kechara House to have Manjushri Kids Class but Mama goes to Adult Manjushri Class. Today, Uncle Alex was talking about Discipline and other stuff. At Manjushri Kids Class, the class recited the Gaden Laghyama (Lama Tsgonkhapa's Guru Yoga).

So that is the end of my first blog by Tenzin Khenchen :)
Next PostNewer Post Home

4 comments:

  1. i like your article... keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog Sean... and what you are sharing with us "What you do with your life is how you die but HOW YOU DIE IS HOW YOU ARE REBORN." Thank you very much!
    Warmest regards to you and looking forward to read more of your blogs.
    Michele from California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you michele, I have a few blogs coming right up as I am trying my best to update my blog everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete