Bullies and Dharma

Most of the time, I get bullied at either at school or the school bus. I will tell you about today's story.


At school, I was hit by a "cannonball"( A football(soccer) term for a powerfully kicked ball) on my hip. The guy did not say sorry at all.


After school, I had to go to a very small van with a lot of people then be transferred to another bus which also had a lot of people. In the small van, I was bullied by a two 8 year-old school kids. They would bully me almost every time I get on the bus. They also bully other kids like my friends Min Hann and Christina. When I tell them to be quiet while they are irritating me and my friends, they will start hurting me! How they hurt me? Well, they hurt me by:

1. Screaming in my ear

2. Whacking me

3. Sometimes using one of their shoes to hit me.

4. Using their ties to hit me.

and others.

Sometimes, when my friends react, I also get beaten. When my friends and I did not tell them to keep quiet or do anything at all , the to eight year-old school kids will still do the above. Sometimes, while I am leaving the van they would attempt to kick my bottom and hoping that I will hit the rusted metal from the end of the seat which I had to lift up to leave the van ( In the end they succeeded :( ) .


Later, in the bigger bus that was very crammed, I was forced to sit in the back of the bus where there were less people and there was no place to sit in the front of the bus. At the back of the bus is the most dangerous part of the bus because there are a group of bullies at the back of the bus. They would usually torture me by forcing me to sing when I don't want to and forces me to listen to songs over and over and over and over again ( most of their songs was by Lady Gaga ( a famous singer) ) The song I had to listen to the most is called " Paparazzi" Now the song is stuck in my head and the most worst part is the only word that always gets stuck in my head is " Papa....Papa....Paparrazi".


Well, today I had it with the torture. I said: " I don't think that Lady Gaga's songs are really that interesting." Then one of the bullies got angry and scratched my arm. I was also kicked multiple times by all the bullies. My leg was very dirty with shoe prints.


After I returned back from school, I went together with Mama to the first bully's house to talk about the scratching my arm situation. That was later solved by us apologizing to each other and shaking hands : ) I hope that we will be friends from tommorow onwards.


After that I followed Mama to KMP. I had some work to do earlier. It is already completed.


I have included a picture of my scratched arm.


Hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sean,
    I had a friend when he was young he used to be always be beaten up at school by some really big guys and he always just asked them, "why do you do that"?
    But it never stopped them.
    So one day he came home and he told his dad the situation and his dad suggested to his son next time when he will hit you, hit him back. So he did once and after that, this guy respected him and they became friends.
    I do not suggest you do that and I think the way you handled it was very mature to communicate about it and to ask for help.
    The lesson I see you are teaching me here is to become friend with your enemy or enemies (the bullies in this case).
    It is a big step or lesson in life and there is various ways to work it out. I am glad you choose the non-violent one.
    It can help others to learn how to handle a similar situation and it is wonderful that you are sharing it with us. Thank you very much for your story.
    I will suggest to you if you can get it, to watch:
    Walking with Cave Man

    ---Walking with Cavemen contents

    Professor Robert Winston meets Lucy, the first upright ape, and follows her ancestors on the three-million-year journey to civilisation. Broadcast in 2003, Walking with Cavemen combined special effects with the latest scientific theories, to show us what it really means to be human.----

    I think it is good to see to realize that there are still a lot of apes behaviors in this world even if human beings do look different and are well dressed.
    It is a good dvd for all of us to see. You will enjoy it I think.
    Hope you can get it. If not let me know.
    Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I had been through these situation too when I was in school from age 7 to 18.

    ReplyDelete