Parties are fun :)

Today, I went to a birthday party at my friend , Thian Zhang Ming, house. She lives in a pent house. It is a very beautiful house.

I shall start at the beginning of the day, I woke up and an hour later me and Mama left to go to a Hyundai Service Center because my other friend , Zachary Lee-Vincent, will pick me up from the Hyundai Service Center and send me to his house whereas later i will going to Zhang Ming's birthday party.

At Zachary's House, I just played with his PSP( Play Station Portable) and played chess with him.

After that we took of to go to Zhang Ming's party.

Upon arriving there, we started to have some lunch of fried chicken, french fries and sushi .
When we planned to go swimming then it rained. After it rained, we swam in the swimming pool.

After swimming, we went back upstairs beacause it started to rain again.

Upstairs, Zhang Ming and a few more of our friends brought in some Domino's Pizza.

Later, when the day was getting darker, we went outside to light some candles. After that, an Indian uncle came and gave us some fireworks and we started to play with fireworks. I wonder, are fireworks legal in Malaysia? :)

At 9.45 p.m. Zachary and I left the party and they dropped me back to my house :)

That's the end of the party :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment