A nightmare.


I had a nightmare last night. I like to take note of these because the last time I had a nightmare was a year ago.

This is what happened. I was on my way to this building with Brandon Choy and Samantha Chan Xievern. The building was white on the outside and all TRON like on the inside with Black walls and coloured outlines. There were many doors. Sam told both of us to go through every door. So we did.

Each door had  a unique puzzle. Usually of pressing buttons or pressure plates on the ground. They all had beautiful effects. I felt as if I was in a videogame and that made me kind of happy.

What I did not notice was this out of place ticking of a grandfather clock. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Brandon was the first to notice it. Then, we all began to take note of it. We looked at our watches. All topsy turvy. I remember reading that you can't read in dreams from a guide of Lucid Dreaming on 9gag. So, I ignored it. And yes, you can call this a Lucid nightmare as I could control everything about my body. I felt as if I am in the dream but I could not alter anything.

After the 3rd puzzle, we ended up in this room. It was filled with Gachapons. We decided to skip the room as none of us had change. Then, the clock rang. Bong Bong Bong. Just as the clock rang, the room turned crimson red. There stood this creature, skin white, plump body and empty black eyes. He would just stand there. Brandon went up to that creature. The creature did nothing.

Then, he poked the creature. With one loud scream, he was devoured. So, I was stuck with Sam who was oddly not freaked out by what was happening. I knew it was a dream but I wanted out!

I asked Sam how to get out as she is part of the Dream and is supposed to be my ally. She told me to find a hole. So, I ran around the complex, begging for the clock to stop ticking and hoping that the clock will not strike the next hour.

It was then, I saw this tiny pothole. "Was this the hole she mentioned?" I was gonna ask then I noticed, she disappeared. I decided to jump. As I jumped, I felt warmth at the other side. I saw a meadow down the hole.

Then, I woke up. As I woke up, I saw black claws and arms dragging me down to my bed and I went back to sleep. This time, I saw the creature, right in front of me, he said, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Tsk Tsk Tsk." in a distorted creepy voice. Then, he said in the voice of a female child, "You have to sing me a song as you fall."

So, I sang. I sang a lullaby hoping to make this creepyass demon go to sleep. I fell and I fell and I landed, on my bed again.

Then, I wake up. Everything is in 2D. I shout, "F***" as loud as I can only seeing the censored words on a speech bubble. I realized I was in a comic. A freaking comic. I was so scared. I screamed as loud as I can. The scream became distorted and demonic laughter surrounded me. I scream so loud that no sound came out. Then, I woke up. In the real world, wondering what in the effing world did i dream about.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment