A day to let our souls feels down

Today, I read the school newsletter. It was very depressing as it talked on a song called gloomy sunday. There is an urban legend saying that the song caused a mass wave of suicide.

I read the poem. I really got depressed very quickly. Even if I don't understand the essence of it, my mind tells me that I should be very depressed.

Sunday is gloomy,
my hours are slumberless,
Dearest the Shadows,
who I live with are numberless,
Little white flowers,
will never awaken you,
Not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you,
Angels have no thought of returning you,
Will they be Angry,
If I join you?

I think the poem is actually quite scary. Everyone can read on its legend at wikipedia.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloomy_Sunday
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment