Saturday School

Today, I had school. It was a really normal day in every way except for the fact that my mathematics teacher insulted most of the students in my class and also criticized all malaysians especially what most people consider as minorities. She also talked about the superiority of her over the malaysian government and ranted on about how the malaysian government should crash so that Chinese people can rule malaysia. She also commented on how muslims get benefits and chinese people don't. I think that what the teacher said was very offensive.

I attempted to reconnect my relationship with one of my friends. I gave him a chance despite him being so selfish and worthless. He rejected that chance to have at least some friends. He is also blackmailing my friend and I by giving the teacher loads of rubbish saying that we hurt him badly, well just to clear things up.

My dog was unusually good today. I guess the dog could see that I am in a slightly bad mood today.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: