big weekend

Last friday night, I went out to watch a movie being screened in Kechara Care. It was called "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"

It was a parody of horror films and they really screwed it up. The opening credits lasted for five minutes with just a singing mouth. Then most of the film is related with transvestites and aliens. I thought the storyline was horrid but the songs were not bad if you just hear them and not watch.

On saturday, there was a lantern festival hosted by Kechara House. I made my own lantern. It did not look the least appealing to others but I still felt it looked like somethings I would take out at night with a candle lit.

There was actually a screening of the legend of the conch shell in KC but I missed it due to the lantern making competition.

There was a pomelo eating competition later. The pomelo was so bitter as I ate through it.

Sunday was a very fun day. I woke up unusually early so I could go rock climbing. I managed to climb the eight meter wall.

We went to A&W for lunch. Due to the lack of vegan food there, my lunch was rootbeer, curley fries and a waffle.

We later went to Kc for a screening of the expendables. The expendables is an action movie that stars all the big stars in hollywood such as Sylvester Stallone(Rambo), Jason Statham(the transporter), Jet Li(rogue assasin).

We went to feed the fish at bukit jalil park later. The fish were monsters. We saw a dead fish getting ripped apart. I hope that fish will have a good rebirth.

After that I went to aunty Li Kim's house to hang out with Julian and Lucas and Jason. I also had dinner there.

After that Mama took me out to watch a movie called inception. It was very confusing as it was a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. I am currently still trying to figure out how it works. I hope someone will explain to me.

I think the movie was very good though and it is suitable for all audiences who wonder on the wonders of the subject called "the mind".
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment