NEW UPDATES

I have not written for a very, very long time. I have a lot to write right now.

Firstly, My grandad and grandmum visited me in Kuala Lumpur.

During our first day, Mama and I picked up grandad and grandmum from their hotel ( Hotel Istana). Upon arriving home, Lester ( I will explain who he is later) ran out of the house. I felt kind of sorry for Mama and Kak Umi as the dog ran off very far. I heard that Kak Umi walked the whole way.

Lester is my family's new dog. He was once a cute, prosperous puppy but a very horrible man poured hot oil on him, heavily damaging his skin. Lester also has a blood condition. He has to eat pills everyday to keep his white blood cells low.

Grandad, Grandmum and I had dinner in BSC. The restraunt was one of Mama's favourite restraunts called Vineria. Grandad and Grandmum ended up sharing an Al Fritto di Mare. I also had one for myself. It was very tasty. An Al Fritto di Mare was a pizza that had Calamari Rings and prawns.

During dinner, I learned much more about my biological father's side of the family. I found out that I had many cousins. I also found out that my blood has a bit of Jewish ( I rather people not comment on it) and Irish(same here too) in it. Grandad's half brother is actually David Horovitch who played Dr. Pavlov in 102 Dalmations.

The next day, I was horribly bad mannered. We had dinner at PapaRich. I think it would have been a bad name for the restaurant as it was empty, i bet in a few years of days like that, the name would've been changed to PapaPoor ( the tag line will be : Papa Need Cash).

Back to the situation i had that day. I recommended a few dishes for grandad. In the end, he ordered an Assam Laksa. I noticed that he might not have liked it but I still didn't switch my chicken chop for the Assam Laksa.

The second bad thing i did was falling asleep everywhere. Mama told me the next day about how I must push myself to benefit others.

That day, Grandad and Grandmum gave us some welcome gifts. They were green stones. They gave Mama, Aunty Susan and I a brief history about the Maori custom of gifting green stones.

The next day was the last day Grandad and Granmum will be in KL.We met at 1 Utama's MPH bookstore. I bought them parting gifts with my MPH vouchers I got during Chinese New Year from Aunty Rosa. I bought grandmum a mug and grandad a photo frame with the words : Family on it in italics. I had dinner at Kechara Oasis with them. I was quite sad as I knew I would have missed them.

The next day, Mama told me about how when I told Grandmum that I wanted to call her grandmum, grandmum actually cried and after I gave her the mug, she cried some more.

Mama and I went to BSC as there was a book sale. We bought tonnes of books. I bought the whole diary of a Wimpy kid series except for the D.I.Y Diary. I started to like the Diary of A wimpy kid series.

Later, I went swimming with Jason at his house. I tried to entertain him by putting a bucket over my head. I thought I was pretty good at it.

After that we watched some VCD's I bought at the sale. First, We watched R.L. Stine's Mostly Ghostly. I thought the movie was quite funny but the special effects were quite cheesy but overall it was good.

After that, we took Kak Umi to a thai nudle bar called Basil. The food was very good. I never had Tom Yam Soup ever since my trip to phuket a long time ago.

Today, I had KSA art class. I made a mother's day card. I did not make a flower bouquet but I was still given an extra one for my mama. I hope she will like it. I can tell she does :)

At the time of writing, The tuition teacher will be arriving soon.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: