Latest Updates

Yesterday, I attended my first Oxbridge Boat Race Ball. It was so very fun. I had a chance to have more nice and refreshing cokes more than I usually get to have in weeks.

The dinner was really flipping fantastic. It started with some asparagus then came some mushroom soup and finally came some chicken with black pepper sauce.

I learned many valuable lessons that day as Mama gave me a talk about how to have a proper conversation.

One of them is that always look at the persons expressions when you are talking to them as they can be irritated by what you say. Also, never give long speeches as they want a proper conversation, that means that just say what you need to say or ask about them etc.

Also, be grateful for what you have and not be angry for what you do not have. I am grateful that I have an ever-caring mother, a perfect guru and a good life. That I was born with all ten fingers , with two ears that can hear properly and one mouth to speak words that do not cause harm to others.

Today, I went to simplified lam rim class. Our wonderful teacher Ngeow was talking about the Karma Chart that H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche written. I learned that having Neutral Karma causes the same effects of bad karma. I also learned about the preciousness of life.

Today, there was also Manjushri Class. Uncle Alex just gave a recap on our past classes like the four noble truths etc. He also talked to us about being aware of our own bodies so that we won't waste other people's precious time by being the center of attention.

I really feel sad in one point today as I cannot help Kechara that is a charity for its Wesak fair as I have to go to the school fair that won't benefit anyone other than the headmistress.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment