Kecharians and the Prince of Persia

Today, I woke up moderately late so I felt so refreshed.

At 2.00 p.m., Mama, Aunty Susan and I left to Kechara Oasis for the 2nd Kecharians Gathering that had updates on the new Gompa that might be completed by September to October.

After that, Aunty Ruby told us about Lati Rinpoche's funeral. If Lati Rinpoche did not meet Rinpoche, there will be no Kechara as Lati Rinpoche was the person that told Rinpoche to come to Malaysia. It was a very emotional talk as Aunty Ruby was actually shedding a tear or two.

After the Gathering, Teacher Ling took me out to watch Prince of Persia. I learned some morals. One of them is that people should let go of certain loved ones. Even the closes ones to you might back stab you but do not hurt them.

The effects were very good. Just watching this movie is making me hooked up with the video game.

I hope that one day, video games like Tekken or anime like Bleach or Naruto deserve a shot in hollywood one day.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment