Competition is sad.

I feel very sad as I joined an English speech competition . At firs, I did not want to write about this but Mama said that I should.

I was going to give a speech about Animal Welfare. I was not told about the date the competition will be held so I flunked . I stuttered as I said a few words. I disappointed many of my teachers. All the teachers talked to me and asked the same question, " What happened put there?"

Even all the students also rubbed it in my face. I felt so embarrassed.

I have finally got over that pain and decided that I should just move on.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Next time prepare a diary book and mark down the date.. is ok to make mistake sometimes, I make alot of stupid mistake in life too. From mistake we learn to be mindful for the up coming in the future and always be alert and aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will find that even the very best public speakers have painful memories of the odd occasions when they have "dried up". The trick is to analyse why it happened and, like everything in life, learn from the experience. I look forward to hearing how your next speech goes!

    ReplyDelete