Quad Edition : Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Lately I haven't been writing my blog. Sorry to all who were waiting for my next post.Well now I have got quite a long story.

The First Day, Friday

Friday was just like an average day to some people but the truth is it is Lama Tsongkhapa Day !!!!. All the people of the Gelugpa tradition (Yellow Hat tradition). The people are not a hundred but thousands.

On this auspicious day, H.E. Tsem Tulku gave a Dharma talk. I felt so happy. Rinpoche said that even at the Dalai Lama's palace many people do there to offer oil for the butter lamps or the butter lamps itself or together . (well i guess you get my point ( This is my thought ))

Well, Rinpoche said something that really touched me. He told the audience to meditate for two minutes about how many people has benefited you. After the two minutes, Rinpoche told us to meditate another two more minutes to meditate about how you can repay them the favour. I have learned many things for the dharma talk. I learned that if you don't help others after they help you, after a few times, they will get sick of you and they will go away. If you go away from friends who were rich at first but in the end became poor, they would not want to be friends with you anymore. That was when Rinpoche was talking about the topic :" LOYALTY "

I found the teaching so interesting. In fact, I loved it.

The Second Day, Saturday

Today was TGIMAAS day. What does TGIMAAS stand for you may ask? It stood for THANK GOD IT'S MAMA AND AUNTY SUSAN day.

I woke up at 5 a.m. to do housework for Mama and Aunty Susan but things did not work out as planned. I fell asleep and woke up at 6 a.m. I cleaned the kitty litter. I wiped the windows and tables. I fixed up a BIG bowl of Cheerios Banana Nut Cereal for Aunty Susan. Later, she did not finish it because it was too much of a big bowl.

I also made some toast and half boiled eggs for mama and a small bowl of Cheerios Banana Nut Cereal. The only problem was I cooked it a bit too early. Mama still wanted to sleep. So in the end it became cold :(

I was supposed to wake her up at 9 something in the morning. In the end, she woke up by herself at 10 a.m. The reason I did not wake her up is because I was "busy" playing my Nintendo DS that I got for my birthday. I am very sorry.

After that we went to Sunway Pyramid. While Mama was working in Kechara Paradise Sunway Pyramid, I was walking around looking around.

I shall write info about Kechara Paradise Sunway Pyramid here :

Name : Kechara Paradise Sunway Pyramid.

Short Form of Name : KP Sunway Pyramid

Location : Sunway Pyramid. Near Osim shop. Near Orange Atrium.

My views : IN THE PYRAMID, TREASURES ARE ACTUALLY FOUND !!!



The Third day, Sunday



Today, Manjushri Kids Class organized a trip to Sunway Lagoon. We first went to the Wildlife Park. The Animals there were so cute. But, I have to remember, they are captured and are feeling pain from being captive. You can see some of them go near you to "speak' to you, it is not that they like you, the animals are actually crying their hearts out hoping that you will help them. Some of the students recited the Medicine Buddha Mantra : TAYATHA OM BEKANZE BEKANZE MAHA BEKANZE BEKANZE RANZA SAMUGATE SHOHA .

The second part was that we went to have lunch. After that some kids broke up into smaller groups. The first place I went to first was the WATER PARK. The WATER PARK was quite fun. The only problem is that at the surf beach. There were no wave . Very annoying. I am sorry if it is offensive to Sunway Lagoon but no waves really stink to me. I could design something a bit better when I grow up I hope. Once again sorry of being offensive towards the Sunway Lagoon.

After that I went to the DRY PARK. I tried to walk up the stair to go up to the roller coaster but I was too scared. Later, I went up with Mama. I was horribly scared. I actually lifted up from my seat. Luckily there were seat belt or else I would be dead by now. HAHAHA. After that scary ride, I went on the scary ferris wheel. Scary? Not really but, it looks like as if it could drop anytime. Why? It was shaking. Why it was shaking? My friends kept on shaking it. It was also scary because it stops halfway and once while I was sitting down, everyone tilted the cart to one side. I already forgot why they leaned to one side.

Later , Alex and Zachary ( my friends ) went in to the SCREAM PARK but I was too scared to go in.

The Fourth Day, Today, Monday


Today was a nice day at the office. Nothing much to say here. I just finished my tuition homework.

Hope you like my blog. I shall give you a challenge. The challenge is to count how many words are here in this post ( Including the ending words ). The answer is secret but it is on this page. Also, feel free to comment on the post or you can write the answer.

Answer is :941

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment