Tuesday's rock

Today was a veeeeery fun day. I went to help out in Tsem Ladrang.

I woke up quite late. I went to the kitchen to have a nice bowl of Banana Nut Flavoured Cheerios. Yum! After that, Mama and I was on our way to Tsem Ladrang. Tsem Ladrang is H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's household. All the Ladrang staff work almost 24 hours. That is alot of hard work.

When we reached the gate, Mama dropped me of at the gate. I waited at the guard house to get in because I am a visitor. The guards at the Ladrang are very good they work like 24 hours a day too!

The first thing I done was i went to the big bird cage and tried to feed the birds. In the end, the birds that I was feeding wanted to make a meal out of me -_-

After that I went to help clean the turtle pond.

My final work was to help out to roll up the khatas. At first, I done it but it was ugly. So it had o be done again. I went to help Uncle Kennie for awhile whilst Melissa ( Tsem Ladrang's most hardworking kid/teen ) re-rolled the khatas. In the end I also help to re-roll the rest of the khatas.

After that we had to just chill out in the gift room while Uncle Kennie and Aunty Su Ming left the room to do something really important.

After that, I had some dinner that consists of pizza,rice,scrambled eggs, veggies etc.

That was my trip to Ladrang.

I want to show you a neat trick I am not sure whether it will work for you but it worked for me.

Step 1 : Place your fingers is the position below.

_________________ _________________

________________ _________________


Step 2: Place that position of your fingers very close to your eyes.

Result : You might see an extra finger.

Hope you like my blog. If you think its cool please comment
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment