A lot of Updates!!!

Lately, I have not been writing, sorry about that...

Firstly, I have been commenting on the blog of His Eminence Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's blog. The URL is here:

blog.tsemtulku.com

I hope many people will visit it as it has many interesting articles related to Dharma, Buddhas and also UFOs! Isn't that insanely cool? When people have free time, they should go to his blog. I like the articles on Rinpoche's pet dog named Yogi a.k.a Mumu and Oser, the new addition to the Tsem Ladrang family. These cute little doggies are the first few steps for the Kechara Animal Sanctuary to manifest so that they can help many other little animals.

I think I done around 80 comments that are over a hundred words. I written over a hundred words to show that I actually read the post rather than comment on it for no reason whatsoever.

Well, as the school holidays were over for a long time already, I had a did not really have a lot of time to do all this but I still wanted to do it because I knew it was absolutely the right thing to do!

My Exams have passed already, only a few grades came back, some were not exactly pleasing for me. I will write them below:

Chinese: 37%
Chinese Geography: 55% Improved by: 27%
Math: 65% Improved by 9.5%
Science: 70.5%
Chemistry: 70%

I will update the rest sooner or later.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment