Dinner/Auction

Last night was a very fun night! There was a dinner and auction function held by Kechara.

It started with a loving speech by Datuk May Phng. Followed by the Lucky Draw. I do not know who won but I think it was Uncle David.

After that, the dinner was being served. During the dinner there were performances of Swank Legs and Wannabe Girls. They are such funny drags. Actually, they show no fear nor embarrassment during the show. That is quite Dharmic. It is to reveal your inner self, your inner girl!

Read more about the "girls" at Rinpoche's blog:

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/2010/07/wannabe-girls-rehearsal-videos.html


They worked really hard!


Something embarrassing happened to me last night. As I was about to go back to my table to get some food. I found out I was at the wrong table. I was literally glowing red. HAHA!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment