School Day

Today was a regular school day. Since there was not much interesting stuff so it will just be like a storybook but true.

I shall start with the beginning ........

The beginning of the day was tiring because as usually sleeping is a slight problem as I sometimes have nightmares. I apparently only get the maximum of six hours of sleep. I am only a kid. I do not even have an Identity Card yet. I just rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom to shower after that I went to get dressed. I grabbed five ringgit and went downstairs. I ate some cereal and put on my shoes and socks. I grabbed my bag and art set and dumped myself on the soft leather couch.

A few minutes later, the taxi arrived. I got on the taxi. In the taxi, I slightly dozed off but woke up just as the taxi came to a halt in front of a bus stop.

I walked along the brick road to the school canteen because I was still hungry from the cereal. I bought two slices of slightly burnt toast with peanut butter and butter. I was really surprised! The vegetarian section of the school canteen was opened again after closing for two days.

I used the lift to go upstairs. The school day went normal as everyday. I had to go downstairs to the Kemarihan Hidup station with the rest of the boys to copy notes. I think it is slightly unfair to all the boys that the girls do not need to walk five flights of stairs to go for class. I used the lift to go back up. Just when I was about to settle down( It was recess), I was told to go down to the first floor to assist the English teacher, Ms. Anita, to carry some books. She was not at her seat. I was fairly disappointed because I walked downstairs for nothing. I walked upstairs again.I had to skip one recess.

The classes went by fine then the last class before recess made me very angry. I think if I look at my face in a mirror, I would see a slight tinge of red on my face. My biology teacher planned to let us not to have second recess because one student was noisy! Everyone was angry. Some people shouted in revolt. I sat there quietly singing Migstema, Tara's Mantra and Om Mani Padme Hum.

Finally, after 10 minutes of waiting, we left. I ate some delicious vegetarian char siew and green veg.

I also finally helped to move the books upstairs by lift . YAY!

I went back to class after recces. I had a Math exam. It was too hard and the teacher was too harsh she given 35 minutes to do 8 questions that she gave a light description on how to answer when she was teaching it. A lot of my friends were pouting in disappointment.

I was about to leave the school but it started to rain. I was drenched by the rain. The taxi couldn't find an area near the bus shelter so I got even more drenched as I rushed to the taxi. The taxi roof was leaking. The taxi driver said that tomorrow he couldn't send me to school or fetch me back. I was disappointed....
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment