Posting some stuff.

I have not written for a few days.

I shall start with the few days I went to my friends house.

I went to Joshua's house during the First and Second day of the Chinese New Year. I watched Joshua ram down zombies in a game called,'Zombie Driver'

I also watched him playing an adventure game called,' Runescape '. I think it is a funny name because it can be changed to : 'Run Escape'.

I just randomly surfed the net. I found some very funny pictures of real signboards. They have sayings like, a "NO SMORKING" sign in a Japanese or Chinese building and there were also funny restraunt names like ,'Taste of Negros' and 'My Dung'.

I also went to Auntie Pat's aunties house to have Yee Sang. It was super delicious. Later, Auntie Pat suddenly fell asleep after watching a movie called, 'Quarantine'. So whilst Joshua was playing with his PSP, I watched Animal Planet because that's the only channel with a good show on - 'Meerkat Manor'.

The next day, I invited Joshua to play Scramble. Scramble is a facebook application like Boggle. Joshua was fairly good at it because he types very quickly.

After that, Auntie Pat and I went to fetch Auntie Pat's mother to go to Auntie Pat's aunty's house. I got to meet Auntie Pat's grandmother.

After that, Auntie Pat quickly brought me home.

I got to have dinner at Kechara Oasis. Mama, Auntie Kim, Auntie Prem and I ordered a CNY dinner set that began with Yee Sang ( vegetarian, of course) and ended with mango pudding. It was delicious but the only problem was that the Butter Mushroom was too hard as their old supplier ran out of mushrooms. Their new supplier provided mushrooms that taste hard.

After that, we went to a restraunt called, " D'tandoor ". I got to try black Dhal. It was delicious. I got to sit next to Kating Rinpoche. I was so happy. I asked him what he likes about Malaysia. He replied, 'Kechara'. I asked, ' Other than Kechara, what do you like in Malaysia. ' He said, ' He liked the quietness and cleanliness of Malaysia.'

After that, we went for a midnight action Chinese movie called, ' True Legend '. It is hard to describe as is too cool. You have to watch it yourself!

I went to bed after the movie.

Yesterday, I went to Ladrang to eat some precious torma. It made me feel so peaceful. Mama also gave me some holy water to drink and she sprinkled the rest on my head :)

After the whole day, we watched Ice Age 3 at home and we also watched the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

The next day, I am here writing my blog in Kechara Media and Publications.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment