Posting alot

I have never written my blog for ages......

I shall start with the KSK CNY dinner.

This year KSK organized a CNY dinner last Saturday at the SUNWAY PYRAMID CONVENTION CENTER.

Me and Mama arrived early to volunteer. I helped a bit to put the tigers on the table.

After that, I had to stuff some brochures with the menu for the night and some Rm 20 coupons for KO.

Then, I went to have a small snack of Pataya Fried Rice and a weird chocolate milkshake. I went to eat together with Melissa who had Pineapple Fried Rice with a drink of frosty ice lemon tea.

After that, I had to go to the lovely hotel room to shower and get dressed formally for the event. I was so happy.

I went down to the event hall that was so beautiful. I waited for the event to begin by drinking fruit punch and eating peanuts and talking with my friend, Edward. We talked about Naruto.

After that the event began with the arrival of the VIP, Datuk Sharizah. Uncle Bill Keith and a man who dressed up as a woman called Dee.

One of the first things was that Me and Melissa went to sell the tigers placed on the table. The tigers were RM188 each. Some tabled unfortunately does not want to collect auspicious merits and the tiger that was totally 100% cute.

Then the food arrived. The food was so delicious. My favourite was the Crystal rolls.

Then there were some performances like singing and dances by ballerinas.

After the whole event, I collected the spare RM 20 KO coupons that no one took. I actually received RM880 worth of coupons :)

The next few days were rather boring. It went like this....

6.00 a.m. Wake up
6.34 a.m. Go to school
2.45 p.m. Go home
10.00 - 12 a.m. Sleep

Until.......

The interesting stuff that I got to do involved:

Going to Medicine Buddha Puja:

I went to a Medicine Buddha Puja a few days ago for Uncle Godfrey's Brother who was ill at the time. He just passed on today. So I wish he has a good rebirth.

Going to Tsem Ladrang and Saving cats (almost) :

That was today, after a regular day at school, I got to nearly save some cats.

I found some cats in a box in the basement. My friend actually seemed to want it to starve as he put it in a very large box with no food or milk. So, I wanted to take it home.

I was also following my best friend to go to my old school ------ Kuen Cheng (2)

The school had changed so much. They have Windows 7 desktops and they inputted a television in the canteen.

I had also found out that the headmaster is stepping down after 10 years, meaning this year. I asked the Vice-Headmistress whether she was going to be the new Headmistress, she said no. They will pick someone else to do the job.

In the end, I found out the cat has a bad case of fleas and one had an eye infection. I called my mother to request to save the cats or to find homes for them, but she declined. I felt sad.

So, I gave them to some people who seem to want to bring back but they don't know how to take care, so I guess its the cat's bad Karma : (

I later went to Tsem Ladrang as my mother is currently having a meeting as I am typing.






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment