Part 2 to the trip

The following happened in Bangkok. Just to let you readers know,  most of the things that happened in Bangkok were shopping related.

Day 1

When we got out of the airport, we went to Pat Pong Night Market. We went to buy a lot of clothes. 

Day 2

In the morning, we went somewhere to offer Dhana to the monks. I really like offering Dhana to the monks. I remember I saw this little monk that was very cute :)

After that we went to a place called Imagimax studios. It was very nice. I really liked the place. Uncle Sy helped explain things that happened around there.

After that, he dropped us off at Platinum shopping centre which is the biggest fashion mall. I got bored pretty fast. Mama got bored too. So, we ate crepes and had a smoothie.

Then, Sy, Dato' Ruby, Mama and I went to a thai restaurant for dinner.

Day 3

We went to a community mall called K Village for lunch. Then we came home.

I know it is not much but I just wanted to share my trip in Bankok even though it was a bit eventless :)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment