Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

I know that there aren't many but there still are some. I am deeply sorry for not making more videos recently and I am also deeply sorry for not posting any new blog posts.

As most of my loyal readers should know, the biggest vice I have is that I am lazy. So, I have been lazy to make more videos and write more blog posts.

From now on, I will write more, I will film more. I promise.

I will change the rules a bit for my videos. Instead of the two videos per week, the amount of videos will be random as I can't have a foresight regarding what will happen so I will do as much as I can :D

Also, the information in some of the videos will be a bit outdated. For example, I want to make a video about my Birthday even though a few weeks has passed etc. So, don't worry. I will be writing in the description box on Youtube if the information is old and/or outdated so I will write te date of the trip :)

So, get watchin' cause more vids will be up!

Love,
Tenzin Khenchen
SeanSays97
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment