From Rinpoche's youtube




Hi, it is me again, Sean. This is my blog, Tenzin Khenchen. I guess you would already have known that from the title of the blog. Haha!

Have you ever felt tired or stressed out while you are in the hustle and bustle of the cities? Well, I think you do because I get stressed out.

A few minutes ago, I went to Rinpoche's blog. Then, I saw a link to another part of Rinpoche's blog then I clicked on it and it went to Youtube. The sounds relaxed me so much. I think that you guys should listen to it because it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

If you want the link to the blog post, here it is:

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/inspiration-worthy-words/something-special-for-my-blog-friends.html


Ok! Listen to it! It is good for you!

BYE!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: