Going Home Error

I tried to walk to Bangsar LRT, even though it was going to be quite far. The next problem arose. There was a road block that blocked every corner of Little India, Brickfields. I asked the police for some directions on any alternative routes to Bangsar LRT. One told me to go in one direction, so I followed his instructions. I had to go to the back alleys which I thought were pretty scary but there were a lot of people so I felt reassured.

I heard the a yowling of suffering as I saw some Indian children taking a full water bottle and was whacking a cat till is was half dead as entertainment. I could not help the cat because I was already in pain myself as my feet really hurt from all the walking.

There turned out to be another road block. I asked a police for help but he told me to go the opposite direction the other policeman told me to go.

I followed the directions he gave me and went back to square one. I asked a person at a petrol station. He told me to use the LRT to go to Bangsar LRT. I told him I had no money. He gave me RM1 to go. I thanked him.

I finally went home. I have never appreciated having a home this much.

I think that I may have hurt many people by doing this as I did not contact anyone and made everyone worry. I have already apologized.

I know that what I did was very selfish and irresponsible. I should have just called home.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure! You made aunty Susan really quite worried and upset that day. Don't be up to too much mischief for the rest of the weekend till mummy comes home next week. ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is disgusting about the boys beating a cat to death with a water bottle for fun. I would like to teach them a lesson on how hard my fist is.

    ReplyDelete