My first day of high school

Today is my first day of schooling in Kuen Cheng High School.



I had to wake up very early to go to the school. When we first arrived, Mama and I had to go up one flight of stairs to go to the office to know when the school finished and whether the school buses could pick me up from school to send me back to my house.



After that, I went up a lift to go to the floor my classroom is on. I went up to the wrong floor! The floor number on the lift was 5th floor but I was actually on the sixth floor.So I had to walk down one flight of stairs. I went to my class room. After that, the class had a little chit chat with our new teacher Ms. Lim . Then we had to go downstairs. The trip downstairs was five flights of stairs for the school opening ceremony. Later, I had to go to the school field to watch a lion dance and balloons floating in the sky. After that, I had to walk up 5 flights of stairs again. Then the Ms. Lim said who was to be group leaders etc. The teacher actually wanted me to be the sports head leader but sports is not my thing.

After that was the first reccess. I had two sticks of fish balls. It was quite tasty.

After that was a short introduction with our new math teacher. She was very fun and interesting. When she asked the class whether there was any foriegn people in the class every one pointed at me because I looked british. SO, I had to tell them that my Mama is Chinese and My father is british and now he is divorced.

After that was a second reccess for lunch.I had noodles they were tastier.

After that I got to meet my Geography teacher. He was a very cool smooth talking teacher. He accepts everybody's oppinions.

After that was time to go home.

Hope you like my blog :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment