Just like an ordinary day

Today was just like yesterday. Nothing much happened. I shall type out some things that are different.

Now, Mama does not drive me to school anymore I get sent by Taxi. The Tsxi fee is so EXPENSIVE. You will not believe it. The price is RM220 per month. It was double the price of my bus fare last year.

Because of the taxi, I have to wake up at 5.45a.m. to go on the taxi that leaves the house at 6.15a.m. . But school starts at 7.30a.m.

Today at school, I made three new friends. I seem to be making new friends everyday. I also met the science teacher, malay Geografi teacher and english teacher.

The science teacher is kind of rude. her example of a chemical reaction is SHITTING.

The Geografi teacher is kinda good because she is bilingual.

The english teacher gave out almost all her information.

The last part of school was to do spring cleaning. I helped out to tear the plastic from the tables.

Then I used the taxi to go home. The taxi driver drove into the wrong road. So, in the end, he was reversing in the federal highway for maybe 500m.

That is the end of today.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're making new friends at school Sean :)

    Geography is spelt wrong though. I think you're spelling it the Malay way.

    What time did you get to school this morning? If you arrive very early, you can ask the taxi to get you a bit later?

    love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete