Poem

I most likely would not be a poet of any sort but I just thought of writing this. Do not blame me for any bad poetry skills.

The Guru is so great,
Learning from one would be the greatest fate.
The Buddhas are so kind,
Creating a beautiful treasure to find.
The Dharma is so wonderful,
It is a treasure so beautiful.
The Sangha are so wise,
They will help you rise.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I bet some people out there may not think it is good. But to me it is good enough. This is actually the first original poem that I composed.

Well, at least I am not telling you the days of the week like Rebecca Black. Oh, is that outdated. Never mind.

The thing that inspired this poem was this refuge prayer:

Namo Guru Beh,
Namo Buddhaya,
Namo Dharmaya,
Namo Sanghaya.

As you might have figured it out by now that I placed the Guru, Buddha, Dharma and Sangha top to bottom respectfully.

I hope you guys like it. May everyone have a good day!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment