Collection of Cute Videos from my youtube channel

Hello my fellow readers, here is a treasure trove of cute videos on my youtube channel.




The kitten in the video was called Mini and is now called Tara. She was taken care of by my household until she was adopted into a loving family.




This cat is Mani. I tried to see whether she would do anything cute for the video but she failed to impress me, hence the title.




This doggy is Yogi  (Mumu). He is H.E. Tsem Rinpoche's miniature schnauzer. Mumu is a very lovely and friendly dog. I like him a lot.




What happens when you mix a very butch dog and a very lazy one to play tug-of-war? This.




This very random thing happened to me at 6 in the morning. I could not resist sharing it.

 

Brush is super cute. I really like her. She is the first cat I ever got and she has been with me for the longest time.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment