Madman or Mahasiddha

I am a regular columnist in No More Caves (NMC), which is the quarterly newsletter of my Dharma Centre, Kechara House. Jamie Khoo is the editor of NMC, so thanks to her, I can share my experiences to everyone through NMC.

I wrote an article regarding gurus around a month ago in the latest issue of NMC. In case you have never seen it before, I have posted what I wrote in my column.

The title of the article was  Madman or Mahasiddha. This is referring to my guru , H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche who has his own brand of "crazy" wisdom that will benefit others.

Here is my article:

______________________________________________________________

I believe that the guru is the kindest person in the universe. He
loves me and cares for me like a son yet he treats everybody else the
same without expecting anything back.

Rinpoche is one of the few REAL people in the world, meaning that he
cares for anyone with no agenda. He always shows care for everyone he
meets, even strangers. When I met Rinpoche for the first time, he gave
me a Lama Tsongkhapa Tsa Tsa. He gives so many gifts to everyone and
treats everyone equal regardless of race, gender etc.

I heard many stories about how Lamas have this sort of "crazy wisdom"
where they would push and prod you and you will become a better
person.  Rinpoche advised me to volunteer at the Kechara flea market
every Sunday. I find that experience very good. I learn a lot from
volunteering in the flea market, like calculation and also patience
because you have to really wait for customers to arrive. This proves
that Rinpoche's advice helps me be a better person.

There are times when I don't listen to his instructions such as
studying hard. It makes people feel sad. I know that all the
instructions that Rinpoche gives is to help me make others happy. So,
I am working on following Rinpoche's advice and everyone becomes
happy.

My guru is important to me because he is the only one who is able to
guide me when it comes to the Dharma other than my Mama. He is the
only person who can help me in the course of spirituality and mind
transformation. He is the most important person in my life.

Everyone needs a spiritual guide to help us be better. That is because
they are all the Buddhas in one nice package. At least that is what I
believe!
______________________________________________________________







 Please share with me in the comments regarding what you think of your guru, such as how has he helped you, does he have any form of "crazy wisdom" etc.
I would love to hear from my readers. For now, bye and have a nice day.



Sincerely,
Sean
Seansays Production
(Tenzin Khenchen)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. I think that Guru devotion is very important as it can help someone overcome many obstacles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Volvo C30 Turbo
    Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

    ReplyDelete